Starting from the 12nd of June 2021, Minoan Lines will launch the new fast ferry connection Piraeus - Cyclades Islands - Heraklion operated with the ultra-modern HSF Santorini Palace catamaran.
This new ferry line will allow to reach in full speed and comfort the main islands of the Cyclades archipelago, undisputed destinations of European tourism in Greece.
The Cyclades line can be offered in combination with ferries to Greece from Italy, but it is also very convenient for passengers who fly to Greece from Athens and Heraklion airports and want to travel quickly to their favourite island.
The itinerary includes 3 weekly departures from Piraeus (Monday, Thursday and Saturday) and 3 from Heraklion (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday) to Syros, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Santorini. On Saturday departures from Piraeus and Sunday departures from Heraklion, the island of Tinos will also be visited.
Various discounts are available, the most important of which are as follows:
- 20% discount on the return trip booked at the same time as the outward journey
- Children up to 5 years of age free of charge
- 50% discount for children from 5 to 16 years old
- 20% discount for senior passengers over 60
- 30% discount for those who book a ticket to the Cyclades in conjunction with a Grimaldi Lines or Minoan Lines ticket on the Italy - Greece lines (from/to Ancona and Brindisi).
For detailed information on timetables visit the dedicated page.